Multifunction lenses provide convenient protection from several types of glare. Including the kind that can seriously diminish vision. In sunlight, mid-light or indoors, Transitions lenses are the optimal choice for your everyday lenses.
Original Multifunction lenses are clear indoors and at night and darken outdoors to adapt to changing light conditions. Original Transitions lenses may be right for you...
- If you spend most of the day indoors
- If you work a lot at a computer
- If you go in and out of sunlight a lot
- If you are concerned with the dangers of UV rays
- If you want a lens that darkens and lightens very quickly
Available in gray and brown, single vision multifocals, and FSV with anti-reflective treatment.
Original Multifunction lenses:
- Health Aspects:
- Reduce the risk of cataracts caused by UV light
- Prevention of accelerated aging eye skin to avoid the occurrences of dull skin, laxity, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc.
Armour Lens Material
- Quickly darken outdoors and quickly fade back to clear indoors
- Allow the right amount of light to reach your eyes in most lighting conditions
- Adapt automatically to lessen eye fatigue
- Protect your eyes outdoors from most kinds of glare and block 100% UVA zand UVB
- Provide comfort, convenience and protection indoors and out
Exceptional quality, great style
The sun’s rays can have significant impact on your vision, and serious cases of sun damage can lead to cataracts or macular degeneration. With prescribed glasses, it can be frustrating and annoying switching between your glasses and sun lenses over the day, which is why transitions lenses were designed. These simple designs will darken and lighten depending on the light surrounding, and protect your eyes from UV rays, without having to switch between glasses when you head outside.
With SWISSCOAT, we want all our customers to protect their eyes, which is why we offer comprehensive eye exams, a range of lenses and glasses, and information guides for protection at home. If you care about the state of your eyes and want a team that does too, book an appointment with SWISSCOAT Vision Center today.